Cab aggregators Uber, Ola can charge upto 20% commission; 1.5X surge pricing; cap on sharing rides :


The final guidelines, which are to be considered by the state governments when issuing licences to aggregators (like Uber, Ola ), say drivers should receive 80% of the ride fare with the taxi companies receiving the remaining 20%.


Govt recommended that surge prices at busy times can be a maximum of 1.5X the base fare, insurance cover for drivers, working timings to maximum of 12hr/day


The new rules also allow aggregators to offer pooling services on private cars but with a daily limit of four intra-city rides and two inter-city rides per week.

8 views0 comments
  • Amazon Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram

© 2021 by StartupNews. Proudly created in India