• Chethan Machaknur

Carlyle unit to take 25% stake in Airtel’s data centre business for $235 million


Carlyle Group-owned Comfort Investments II acquiring 25% stake in Bharti Airtel's data centre business, Nxtra Data Ltd, for $235 million. Airtel will continue to hold the remaining 75% in its data centre business. The post-money enterprise valuation of Nxtra will stand at approximately $1.2 billion.


“For us, the security and data privacy requirements of our customers are our top priorities, which we have established as a key differentiator for our data centre offerings. Rapid digitization has opened up a massive growth opportunity for data centres in India and we plan to accelerate our investments to become a major player in this segment," said Gopal Vittal, managing director & chief executive officer (MD & CEO), India and South Asia, Bharti Airtel.

0 views
  • Amazon Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram

© 2020 by StartupNews. Proudly created in India