World AI Show to uncover Saudi Arabia’s Next Big Step in Transforming into a Data-Driven Economy
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030 plan explicitly spells out the nation’s ambitious attempt to radically overhaul its economy. With carefully curated programs and clear-cut themes that are designed to deliver impact against strategic objectives, Saudi Arabia has earmarked billions of dollars in robotics and artificial intelligence, making it a pillar of the nation’s economic development strategy. In a bid to give impetus to Saudi Arabia’s vision, Trescon will host the virtual edition of World AI Show on 29th September, 2020.
World AI Show will provide a virtual platform for major stakeholders of Saudi Arabia’s AI ecosystem to connect and discuss AI initiatives that are pushing the nation forward towards achieving its AI prospects, in line with the vision 2030’s goals. The show will be hosted on the newly launched virtual events platform, Vmeets.
The event will aim to explore Saudi Arabia’s AI, data and Smart Cyber Security market by essentially focusing on AI Roadmap: Reimagining regulation for the age of COVID; Role of AI in Building a Diverse, Digital Kingdom; Security Automation for Enhanced Security Operations and Automating Processes for Business Continuity and CX; to name a few.
“The agenda for World AI Show aligns with Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030 plan to empower its economy with advanced technologies,” said Founder and CEO of Trescon, Mohammed Saleem. He further stated, “World AI Show is a virtual conference platform for Saudi Arabia’s leading AI solution providers, decision-makers, and AI experts to unearth the latest trends, solutions, strategies and challenges in building a robust digital economy for the Kingdom.”
Some of the leading industry experts speaking at the event include:
• Dr. Akram A. Jadawi, GM - International Cooperation for the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Saudi Arabia
• Dr Duaa Abaoud, Dy. Director of Electronic Services at Eastern Province Municipality, Saudi Arabia
• Eng. Mohammed Mahnashi, Information Technology Advisor, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Arabia
• Dr Ammar Alanazi, Director of the National Center for Transport Technology and Logistics, King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST), Saudi Arabia
• Mohamad Charafeddine, Sr Director, Head of Mobility Engineering, Infra & AI, Careem, United Arab Emirates
• Hesham Saad Al Ghamdi, Director Digital Innovations, Abdul Latif Jameel, Saudi Arabia
• Eng Majed Mohammad Alshodari, Chief Information Security Officer for Allied Cooperative Insurance Group, Saudi Arabia
• Dr. Satyam Priyadarshy, Technology Fellow and Chief Data Scientist, Halliburton, USA, Managing Director - India Center, Halliburton, Senior Advisor, Trescon
• Yazeed Al-Dligan, Artificial Intelligence Advisor at Saudi Electricity Company, Saudi Arabia
World AI Show will feature virtual keynotes, panel discussions, technology use-cases, industry solutions, and the latest go-to-market innovations. Set in an interactive online environment, participants can also engage with speakers in Q&A sessions and network with solution providers in virtual exhibition booths, private consultation rooms and private networking rooms.
World AI Show - KSA is officially sponsored by:
AI and Analytics Partner - SAS; Silver Sponsor - Eastvantage; AI Video Surveillance Partner – AXIS Communications; Cyber Security Partner - Happiest Minds; RPA Partner - Automation Anywhere, Inc.; Bronze Sponsors - The Judge Group India, DGWorld, BMB, DataRobot, Inc. and Twerlo